RDX G1 Pink Mouthguard
A latex-free boil and bite gum shield for boxing, MMA and contact sports. The ultimate teeth protector for both beginners and pros. Made from a Poly Gel construction, this mouth guard is designed to last and with a gel layer that conforms to the shape of your teeth, every fighter can get a tailored fit for no distractions in the ring. Simply boil for 10 - 12 seconds, cool it down under running water and place in mouth. Designed with shock absorption power and features a special padding to further protect molars. Plus for clean and convenient storage, this mouth guard comes with its own stylish storage case which slips into any kit bag.
- Poly Gel latex-free gum shield to protect teeth and gums for contact sports
- Gel Fit liningÃ for maximum shock reduction and comfort
- AcrigelÃ padding to cushion molars at the back
- Conforms to upper and lower teeth for the perfect fit
- Comes with anti-microbial carry case for hygienic storageÂ
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 8:00 AM Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Global Delivery will be within 10-12 business days (lightweight items) depending on your location.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here