RDX T1 Elite Leather Boxing Gloves
These leather boxing gloves are built to last and last whilst withstanding the toughest of blows. The ideal punching or sparring gloves for boxers in training, complete with a soft gel lining to keep hands shielded from punches of every magnitude. The authentic durable cowhide leather offers complete indestructibility in the ring whilst the awesome thermal regulation technology will keep hands cool, dry and healthy for every fight or sparring session. Together with the smart Hook-and-loop closure, these boxing gloves are easy to pull on and off. User-friendly yet hard as nails.(10OZ SIZE RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 14 YEARS OF AGE)
- GEL EFFICAX LINING„ for the ultimate shock absorption and cushion
- Shell Shock„ gel Equilibrium Sheet padding for added hand protection
- Resilient cowhide leather for long lasting performance
- Quick-EZ„ Hook-and-loop closure for the perfect fit and easy to pull on and off
- Temperature control for cool, dry hands in the ring.
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 8:00 AM Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Global Delivery will be within 10-12 business days (lightweight items) depending on your location.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here