RDX F6 KARA MMA Shin Instep Guards
Be it kickboxing, MMA, or any other combat sport: you need to be more confident in the robustness and security of your protective gear to ensure your success. You've hit the jackpot if you're an athlete looking for top-notch shin protection! Because RDX has outdone itself with its newest CE/UKCA certified F6 KARA Shin Instep Guards. It's designed to withstand wear and tear - no matter how often you use it because of the quality materials, which allow for superior durability, protecting against shape deformation even during heavy blows. The shin instep guards are perfect for protecting your legs from excessive impacts.
- Maya Hide Convex Skin leather for ultimate durability
- Highly resistant to cracks and tears
- Polygonal Fusion Foam Padding to disperse high-impact blows
- Sweat-wicking properties with Trinda Fabric
- Elastic straps with Quick EZ hook-and-loop for a perfect fit
- CE and UKCA certified, approved by EMMAA, & FIGMMA
Shipping & Return Policy
- Please order before 8:00 AM Central Time (CT) for your order to be shipped TODAY.
- Global Delivery will be within 10-12 business days (lightweight items) depending on your location.
- For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
- For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?
DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?
We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.
IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?
We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.
WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?
To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
Recently viewed products
Describe your recently viewed products here